Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Two New Additionsl

I know I said I probably wouldn't have any new additions to Simply Sweet Prints for a couple weeks, but sometimes you just need a break from packing, and creating new announcements is a nice way for me to relax and do just that!

So, today I've added a new birth announcement, and a new maternity announcement. 
Birth Announcement- God's Grace (5x7)

This is only the second maternity announcement I've added, but I was melting over this quote.

If I would have seen it before I had my son, I probably would have sent out the announcement below, myself! 
Maternity Announcement- Grand Adventure (6x6)
I've had a lot of new followers the past few days, and I couldn't be more excited! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to sign up for updates via email (to the right!) so you don't miss out on any new additions! 

And as always, stop by and say Hi on Etsy! 
Simply Sweet Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment