Monday, October 07, 2013

Every Week


Yup. Every Week.

I feel as though being a stay at home mom does NOT make the whole "Monday" thing any worse. 

The beginning of a new week. Husband back to work. A long list of to-do's, while trying to make the most of the days for my little man. 

Monday's are usually a twomugsofcoffee kinda day for me. 

Looking forward to sharing some posts this week including a new Citrus Lane review, an amazing go-to crock pot recipe for my family, and some festive Halloween themed backing recipes I'm dying to make!

Sign up for updates via email to right so you don't miss out!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. And if you missed it, be sure to check out my very first Simple Things Sunday post. I'm so excited to be joining in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment