Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Review: Citrus Lane

It's been awhile, but I did my first Citrus Lane review (here) back in September. I'm so obsessed with my monthly boxes, that I thought it was time to start sharing again! 

So, here we go, a look inside my January box!

Let me start with this adorable car from Plan Toys.


I'm a sucker for wooden toys. So, I was in love with how stinkin cute this toy car was the second I saw it, and so was my son! The age on this toy is 6-12 months, and my son got it just as he turned one. This toy car is super easy for him to hold, and it has "easy-grip wedges that move up and down with each touch" which makes it super fun for him to play with!

All Plan Toys are made from chemical-free, recycled rubberwood with non-toxic paint. 
...As if I needed a reason to love them any more! 



Octopus Opposites was the fourth Barefoot Book we've received. I am always so excited to see books in our Citrus Lane boxes. For one, my son is obsessed with them. Two, it gives us something new to read. Three, you can never have enough books! 

The Skip Hop Zoo Plate was perfect timing for us! At one, my son was more interested in feeding himself, and was wanting to eat off plates. Although this plate does not fit on the highchair tray we have, it is perfect for snacks on the coffee table! And... it is adorable!

I also got a travel size sample of Dapple Dish Soap ($2.29), which I had received before, but no worries there. It's all natural and baby safe, so I've already put it to use and it's almost gone! 

My box for January totaled $31.28, so again, I came ahead with my $25.00 a month subscription. And I continue to be a very happy customer. It's so fun to try new products each month, and Jackson is starting to enjoy it more too. He is now the first to go through the box once we get it, and pull out his favorite toys! :) 

If you haven't signed up for Citrus Lane yet, and want to try it out, copy and paste the link below to receive $10.00 off your first order! 

https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.1564

No comments:

Post a Comment