Thursday, February 20, 2014

Simply Sweet Prints- Grand Opening!

I am beyond excited to share my new business venture.


I officially opened my second Etsy shop, Simply Sweet Prints, on February 18th. and I could not be more excited to share my shop with the Etsy world! 

Currently, I'm focusing on birth announcements with a splash of birthday and maternity in the mix. 

It's A Boy- Bubbles (5x7)
It's A Boy- Calendar (5x7)

Life has been crazy, but in the next couple months once it finally settles down, I will be back at it, and branching out! 

Don't forget to sign up for updates via my little blog so you don't miss out, and as always thanks for stopping by!

Simply Sweet Prints is offering 10% off all orders until February 28th! Enter code "grandopening" at the time of checkout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment