Friday, September 27, 2013

Review : Citrus Lane


Ever since I got my very first Citrus Lane box back in January, I was hooked. Seriously hooked. 

Lets start here for those of you who are not familiar with Citrus Lane. "At Citrus Lane, we’re passionate about finding the best products for kids and parents, and sharing them with you. With a subscription, you’ll receive a signature Citrus Lane box each month with four or more products selected especially for the age and stage of your child. You’ll discover new parenting solutions and trusted brands--all delivered right to your door!"

As far as subscribing you have four options: monthly, three months, six months, or twelve months. With free shipping, a monthly or three month subscription will cost $25.00 per month. If you chose a six or twelve month subscription the cost comes down to just $21.00 per month. Although it is always nice to save a little money here and there, I do like that there is a monthly option for those of us on a budget.  

Since I just started this blog, and have been a member of Citrus Lane for nine months. I will spare you and only update you on my favorite products so far. However, fair warning, I will update monthly going forward. :)

I will start with my very first Citrus Lane box that I received in January.


Mommy's Bliss - Gripe Water | $8.00 (4oz Bottle)
Tiny Love - Frankie Frog | $6.99



Pearhead - Keepsake Ornament  | $14.95



Chewbeads - Skinny Charles Bangles | $19.50



Before the sample of delicious sea salt caramel corn for the mommies, my very first Citrus Lane box totaled $49.44 which was an amazing deal, considering I paid just $25.00. 

Did I mention it was like love at first sight?!

Where to being (I promise I will try to keep this short!) The gripe water was a great size to try, and it came in handy a handful of times. Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water is an all natural herbal supplement used to ease gas, and also fussiness that comes from teething, colic, and even hiccups. I would highly recommend all new mommies have a bottle of this on hand! My son was too little for both Frankie Frog and the Chewbeads when we first got our box, however they are now two of his favorite things. Frankie Frog has an amazing clip which makes him great to take out of the house while running errands. (Especially since Jackson has learned how to throw!) and the Chewbeads make one of the most fashionable teething toys! Not to mention they are made of 100% silicone, dishwasher safe, and BPA free. Last but not least, the Pearhead Keepsake Ornament was actually something I debated buying in the store on multiple occasions... Good things come to those who wait! I was so excited for this. I used it to make my son's hand and footprint, and gave it to my husband for Valentine's Day. I look at it all the time and compare just how big our little man has grown since then. 

I'm not just saying this so my very understanding husband will let the Citrus Lane subscription continue (did I mention it goes until age five!) but some of my son's most absolute favorite toys have arrived in this little brown and yellow box! They are definitely doing something right when choosing their products, and I have yet to be disappointed. I will stop before this gets too long, and update on Jackson's Citrus Lane favorites in a part two! :)

If you haven't signed up for Citrus Lane yet, and want to try it out, copy and paste the link below to receive $10.00 off your first order! 

https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.1564

Hoping everyone has a safe and happy weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment