Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello & Welcome!


Well I did it!

I finally opened my very own Etsy store! Excited is an understatement!

I've always had a passion for scrapbooking. I've also always been a (very) sentimental person, and love giving gifts that I can spend time on, and that are one of a kind. So, I started scrapbooking frames back in 2008. After making multiple frames for gifts, I started getting requests for orders. For a few years, I made them for friends and family, selling them here and there. I don't know what took me so long to finally open my Etsy store... actually I do, I'm a master procrastinator! However, that is not what's important here. The important thing is that I finally did it. 

I am beyond excited to share with you Little Bug Frames  and my new blog My Little Bug.

Here I will not only share the newest additions to Little Bug Frames, but I will also update you on any specials / promotions as well as everything else I am currently loving! 

Please follow and subscribe so you don't miss out! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment