Saturday, March 08, 2014

Isn't She Lovely.

It's Saturday! 

I could not be more thankful for the weekend! The weekend means I have a second set of eyes and hands to help out with my little man. 14 months is such an amazing age, but he can't be left alone for a second! That allows for little to no time for myself, but I promise I am not complaining! 

As I type this, my big helper (aka my husband) is asleep on the couch. He is obviously excited for the weekend as well, but for different reasons! :)

Anyways, we spent this past week moving, and packing and unpacking, along with a lot of cleaning. I can not express how excited I am to be in a (rental) home. No more apartments. No more three flights of stairs. Hello front door and garage. HELLO BACKYARD! 

The other night I got on my laptop for the first time in a week, since everything was packed, and the internet was down. The break from technology was definitely refreshing! 

However, I was missing Simply Sweet Prints and itching to share some new creations! 

Last night I created a new baby girl announcement. (Please excuse my adorable son's picture!)

 I could not, for the life of me, decide which I liked more, so I am offering both versions of my new announcement, Lovely. 
Lovely- Vertical (5x7)
Lovely- Horizontal (5x7)

Which style do you prefer?!


No comments:

Post a Comment