Friday, September 26, 2014

New & New

Before we get the weekend started,
I wanted to share two new additions to the Simply Sweet shop.

The first  new addition is the "Gold Glitter Birth Announcement".


It's been forever since I've added a new announcement, 
so I was so excited to work on this one. 


It's so easy to get inspired when you have the most adorable little models!

And the second addition, a new wall art print. 

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a huge fan of the Beatles,
so this "Love Is You" wall art print is one of my favorites.


I knew I wanted to keep this print simple,
I think it's such a short but powerful message. 

And how perfect is this for a gallery wall or your bedroom?!

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts below. :)

I hope everyone has the best weekend, 
see you all in a couple days for Simple Things Sunday! :) 

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous prints! That birth announcement card is stunning! I love the gold glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second print, simple yet so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome announcement, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and creative birth announcement <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those announcements. I'm so in gold leaf right now. I want it on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold glitter announcement! Glitter is my favorite color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are so lovely!! I also love the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable :) I can't wait for my little one to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! This is such a cute announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh I really like the love is you one. so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The gold glitter announcements are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those announcements! Gorgeous - love that gold!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dad was a huge Beatles, so I grew up listening to them all the time! The baby announcement is adorable, as is the baby. But the print...is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are super cute prints! I love the "Love Is You."

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute! You made them? Awesome job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that birth announcement! SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The birth announcement is so cute! I love illustrated things like that and the gold sparkle is fabulous!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. That print is beautiful! Love the birth announcement too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so adorable! I love the triangle pattern on the birth announcement.

    ReplyDelete