Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Hanging In There

via pinterest
In just 11 days, my little man will be 11 months. One month away from his very first birthday. 

Late at night, when I open my laptop in attempt to get some work done, I more and more often find myself opening the "Jackson" folder, and then the "0 Month" folder. 

I not only have my photos and videos organized by month, but by day as well. I'm so thankful for my extreme craziness of not letting one day go by without capturing the little moments of the day- which have (quickly) accumulated to thousands and thousands of pictures. 

I am struggling so, so much with accepting just how fast Jackson is growing up. 
I want time to stop, but I'd happily settle for it slowing down. 

I know one day, I will get to the point where I will look at pictures from when he was born, without a tear in my eye. Actually... maybe I won't... but I can't let it get in the way of cherishing all the new moments and memories to come. 






No comments:

Post a Comment