Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Resolutions


I know. It's January 8th and I am STILL working on my resolutions for the New Year. 

I read Lauren Conrad's 10 Resolutions Everyone Should Make in 2014 yesterday, and I was truly inspired. Some are just so simple, yet somehow forgotten about.

Think a positive thought every morning.
Unplug for an hour a day. 
Take a daily walk.

Check. Check. Check.

I can do those.

However, one really hit home... "Just do it already."

Plain & Simple.

I will be turning 30 later this month, so I decided it's time to stop making excuses. To just start doing.

Life is short. I want to live a life I'm proud of. I want to help and inspire others. I want to motivate and encourage others to do the same. I want to share random acts of kindness- Put a smile on the face of someone who truly needs it. 

I want to make sure I love and enjoy each and every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment