Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Dear Jackson,

I can't believe I am celebrating my second Mother's Day as your Mommy.

I know Mother's Day is a day to celebrate all the  Mom's out there
but without you, I wouldn't be celebrating today.

I feel beyond blessed day in and day out, that I was chosen to be your Mommy. 

t's true what they say, being a mother is definitely a love you can't describe, 
a love only a mother truly knows.

It also makes you feel emotions stronger than you could ever imagine.
Not only emotions like love, happiness, and joy, 
but also worry, fear, and yes even frustration sometimes. 

It's the hardest job I've ever had, 
but by far, the most rewarding.. 
Little man,
Life with you is everything I imagined it would be and so, so much more.

You bring so much joy and happiness to my life, 
and I just hope that I am doing, and can continue to do the same for you.

I pray one day, you know just how much I love you, 
and how much I want to give you the best of everything.

Jackson, thank you for making me a better person, 

I am enjoying each and every day with you, 
knowing not to take a second for granted. 

Thank you for making me a mommy, 
and thank you for giving me the most rewarding experience of a lifetime.


And I also have to take a minuet to wish a 
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, 
the most amazing mom, friend, and grandma. 


Without you, I wouldn't be half the mom I am today. 
You've taught and continue to teach me what means  to be a mother, 
to be selfless and always put your family first, 
and that family and love are the two most important things you can have. 

I love you! 

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this is so delayed, I just wanted to say thank you! I neglected my blog for a bit, but am back! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet boy. Happy Mother's Day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with the above, sorry so delayed, I just wanted to say thank you for the sweet comment! :)

      Delete