Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Citrus Lane : September

A look into my Citrus Lane box for September!


NurturME | NurturMeals: About $2.50 (Target)

Julep | Nail Color: $14.00 (Non Member)

I have a month to month subscription to Citrus Lane which runs me just $25.00 a month (with free shipping), and my box for September was valued at approximately $40.45. 

I am always excited to see what the new month will bring, and this month did not disappoint.

The breakdown:

I absolutely loved the Charley Harper book. The artwork was beautiful, and Jackson does not have a counting book yet so I, as a mommy, was so happy to see this. Also, my little man LOVES books, and is a pro at turning pages these days, so he was very excited for this as well. 

The Hug & Hide Stroller Toy from Skip Hop is another one of those toys that is great for on the go! The clip on the owl is great, and Jackson has yet to find a way to unhook it, and throw it on the floor while out and about running errands with me. It also comes with a teether attached. A definite win in my book.

I have yet to use the Playful Wash from Episencial and I also haven't tried the NurturMeals just yet. As soon as I am done with the shampoo & body wash from The Honest Company that I received in a previous box, the Playful Wash will be next on my list. I love that it is pH-balanced, so it is safe for the eyes, and it is completely organic and safe for all ages. 

 NurturMeals from NurturMe is very different from any baby food I have tried to date. I normally make my little mans food, however I always have a stash of "packets" for quick and easy on the go feeding. With NurturMeals, you simply add milk, formula, or water to make purees. You can even mix them into food for an added boost of nutrients. NurturMeals are organic, gluten-free, dried fruit and veggie meals for your little ones 6 months- 4 years. Although they are not as easy as "packets" for on the go, I am looking forward to giving these a try! 

Last but not least. I saw quite a few complaints from Citrus Lane members who got the Nail Color from Julep in their September box, stating that they did not want  anything for themselves, and would rather have had another item for there little ones. I'm not sure if this makes me a bad mommy or not, but I was so excited to see a full size nail polish in a beautiful color for myself. I'm sure there are many mommy's like me out there, living on a budget, and I very rarely, if ever spend money on myself anymore. 99.9% of the time, I'd much rather get something for Jackson than for myself. SO this was a pleasant surprise that I am not complaining about. :)

*If you missed my first post / review on Citrus Lane, you can see it here*

If you haven't signed up for Citrus Lane yet, and want to try it out, copy and paste the link below to receive $10.00 off your first order! 

https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.1564



No comments:

Post a Comment