Friday, October 18, 2013

Thursday's Thought... One Day Late


My family is everything to me. And I am blessed with the best. 

So because this post is so late, and because my brain is scattered with a million thoughts, and I can't seem to focus, this will be short and sweet. 

In my 29 years of life, this year has been by far, the hardest. Without the love and support of my family, I'm not sure where I would be today. I could not be more thankful for each and every one of them. My parents. My sisters. My husband and son. They are the reason I wake up and give each day 100%. They are the reason I don't let negativity take over me, which is so easy for me to do. I fight to be positive when sometimes it's the last thing I want to do. They are the reason I am who I am today, and that makes me so happy. 

__________

This weekend we will be celebrating my husband's very first birthday as a Daddy. I am beyond excited. It's going to be the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment