Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Well... It's October

How did that happen?!

I just had a mini panic attack. My little man will be turning one in a little over two months. As if being an overly emotional mommy with how much he has been growing lately isn't enough to deal with... I've been talking for weeks about starting to plan his first birthday, but have yet to actually get the ball rolling. 

So many things I have not been able to make a decision on!

Location. Theme. Cake. Decorations.

What to order. What to make myself. 

I am seriously stressing out. 

I know. It is his first birthday. He will never remember it. But I will. It will be small, simple. But I want it to be perfect. 

I've seen so many adorable ideas on Etsy and Pinterest, I just have to start making some decisions. And that may sound like a simple task, but I may be the most indecisive person you will ever meet. 

For all you mommies out there... any suggestions on throwing a first, first birthday party?!

No comments:

Post a Comment