Friday, October 04, 2013

Skinny Taco Dip

Over the past few months I have found some amazing quick, easy, and absolutely delicious recipes that I am dying to share!

(All recipes found via Pinterest)

Today I want to share one of my husbands absolute favorite dishes for a relaxing football Sunday. 

I'm warning you now. This dip is seriously amazing. So I'm not quite sure how "skinny" it is when you eat half of what you make! 

Enjoy, and I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

Skinny Taco Dip

picture via: pinterest and skinnytaste.com

8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
8 oz reduced fat sour cream
16 oz jar mild salsa
(I drain the salsa, otherwise your dip while become runny)
1/2 packet taco seasoning

combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning
mix well with an electric mixer
 spread on to the bottom of a 8x8in baking pan
top with any veggies you want, I use shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and shredded cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment